Wednesday, September 11, 2013


RYAN PROVES TWO X-FACTOR JUDGES WRONG





After several weeks of trilling fans with splendid performances, Ryan came out as winner of the just ended Vodafone Icons Street edition. To him, I say congratulations. He walked away with a brand new KIA Spottage, GHC 50,000.00 and a recording deal with Universal Music Group.

Back tracking a little bit, I will like to assess the fighting spirit of this young man - Ryan. 

Several weeks before auditioning and qualifying as a contestant for the Icons Street edition contest, this young man auditioned for the 1st edition of the X-factor reality show. 

Fortunately or unfortunately for him, he was turned away. In short, he was told; "You are not ready for this show". 

Below, I have paraphrased some of the judges’ comments after his performance 

Reggie Rockstane: "You didn’t move me." " You don’t have the X factor"

Onyeka Onwenu: " You were boring." " You were off Key" "Don’t give up your day job yet"

M.I : " I think you have a good voice" i disagree with them, i think you had a bad audition"

Typical of aspiring artist, they would have said the judges hated them or didn’t want to see them excel. How ever, Ryan took the advice of celebrity judge M.I and set out to work on his voice, skill and talent. It was therefore not surprising to see him qualify after he auditioned for the Vodafone Icons Street edition.

He has released his first single titled "I no care". On hearing the tittle of the song, I thought for a second that the content may be to say that he does not care if any one had supposedly received a call asking that he / she pay a sum of money if he wanted his contestant to win. How ever I was wrong.


Mackie Da Jockey.


WATCH HIS X-FACTOR AUDITION.







No comments:

Post a Comment